That being said, I have had so many inquiries about how people can help, and I have a few things I can share with you.
- I have added three links on the side of our blog:
- Donate To Hazel's Fund- This link will take you to the wonderful Talbert Family Foundation. They have so graciously offered to match the first $5000 dollars raised, and sends us weekly checks of any donations (100% goes directly to us!) Any fundraising event that we set up can also coordinate with them!
- Meal Calendar- You can search for our name and enter our code 4293. This will definitely be an ongoing need.
- Donate Blood- Hazel, and all the children at Children's Hospital Los Angeles (CHLA), will be in need of blood and platelets. You can make an appointment through contacting their blood bank. Hazel's blood type is A+
- Grocery gift cards
- Gas Cards
- Cash Donations
- Playdates with Hazel's siblings
Obviously, at this point, I will not know everything we will be in need of. As soon as we begin to navigate through this journey, we will keep you updated on our needs. But most importantly, continue to pray fervently!